Welcome to the TGAfans.com, discussion for Gaslight Anthem music fans! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the Forums!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Super Bowl

Super Bowl

Postby johnkelly730 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:00 pm

So my Broncos lost in a heartbreaker on Saturday...
Who do you guys think will win the Super Bowl? I'll be in Vegas that weekend and will be betting on the game.

I'm going with 49ers over Patriots in a shootout.
johnkelly730

Re: Super Bowl

Postby jonester » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:18 pm

I hate the Patriots , but no doubt, they will win. They are the most complete TEAM in football now. 49ers? I'll take Brady over Kapernick any day {although that kid can run!}
jonester

Postby johnkelly730 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:22 pm

Brady is the better quarterback for sure but Kapernick is looking pretty good. Running threat with a strong arm. I think the defenses will be the difference maker though and I like the 49ers defense better.
johnkelly730

Postby PJK » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:03 pm

Baltimore vs. Atlanta - Baltimore wins.

Sad to see the Broncos out on such a terrible game.
PJK

Site Admin

Return to Off Topic Discussion