Welcome to the TGAfans.com, discussion for Gaslight Anthem music fans! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the Forums!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

cmmndrkn (newbie)

cmmndrkn (newbie)

Postby cmmndrkn » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:57 am

Hi everyone :)

I'm from Bulgaria (sorry for my broken english :roll: )...honestly I never met another TGA fan in my country :? I've been searching for some other fans here but without result. I found this site from facebook :)
I'm very happy to know there are other people sharing the same love to the band. Firs I heard TGA from the soundtrack of a bike movie (NWD 8) in 2008. The song was Red in the morning and I loved it! And since then I listen to their music almost everyday :) I love the last album and really love Brian's side project - The horrible crows :)
Well that is from me for now :) Glad to be here!
cmmndrkn

Re: cmmndrkn (newbie)

Postby hsmall » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:39 pm

Welcome! Thanks for joining the site. Feel free to post anything you want!
hsmall

Re: cmmndrkn (newbie)

Postby PJK » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:07 pm

Welcome! The more people the better. Join in!
PJK

Site Admin

Return to Member Introductions