Welcome to the TGAfans.com, discussion for Gaslight Anthem music fans! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the Forums!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Playing the songs

Playing the songs

Postby hsmall » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:01 pm

When I have time to spare, I love to learn how to play these gaslight songs. This thread is to share different chords or for people who are having trouble learning one of their songs to ask questions.
hsmall

Re: Playing the songs

Postby PJK » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:04 am

There are so many good TGA songs that can be played acousticly.

What songs do you know? Have any mp3's or videos so we can listen to you play?
PJK

Site Admin

Postby hsmall » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:23 pm

i dont got videos of me playing, but i know a bunch of chords and rifts. heres a link to a bunch of tabs of their songs, this is where i learned how to play them.
http://www.911tabs.com/tabs/t/the_gasli ... o_takeover
hsmall

Postby PJK » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:30 am

hsmall wrote:i dont got videos of me playing, but i know a bunch of chords and rifts. heres a link to a bunch of tabs of their songs, this is where i learned how to play them.

Cool. I'd be interested in hearing some of your music if you can record and upload it.
PJK

Site Admin

Postby hsmall » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:30 pm

PJK wrote:
hsmall wrote:i dont got videos of me playing, but i know a bunch of chords and rifts. heres a link to a bunch of tabs of their songs, this is where i learned how to play them.

Cool. I'd be interested in hearing some of your music if you can record and upload it.

sure man, if i find the time to do it ill be more than happy. Any requests?
hsmall

Postby PJK » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:24 am

Howl, Mae, Blue Jeans & White T-Shirts. Any really though. Not sure which ones you're good at, or which ones you've practiced most. Post any. Cheers!
PJK

Site Admin

Postby hsmall » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:02 am

PJK wrote:Howl, Mae, Blue Jeans & White T-Shirts. Any really though. Not sure which ones you're good at, or which ones you've practiced most. Post any. Cheers!

i know how to play those ones. unfortunately i sprained my wrist the other day while skateboarding. Once its healed though ill try to find time to do it.
hsmall

Return to Into the Music