Welcome to the TGAfans.com, discussion for Gaslight Anthem music fans! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the Forums!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

What kind of computer do you have?

What kind of computer do you have?

Postby PJK » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:14 am

What computer do you use? Desktop or laptop, and why?

I am using a Macbook Pro, about to get a new one, 15", 2.66 Ghz, 750GB HD, 4GB RAM. I used to use PC with Vista and loved it, but since using Mac I haven't gone back. Used to use an iMac, with is definitely my favorite desktop.
PJK

Site Admin

Re: What kind of computer do you have?

Postby jonester » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:29 pm

my kids just got me a macbook air! I love it but didnt realize that some programs arent available for macs
jonester

Postby PJK » Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:44 pm

jonester wrote:my kids just got me a macbook air! I love it but didnt realize that some programs arent available for macs

Yeah, there are normally alternatives though for the programs that don't exist on Windows and Mac. Do you have the 11 or 13" size?
PJK

Site Admin

Postby jonester » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:23 pm

13" friggin thing is fast! Seem to be having problems with plugins
jonester

Return to Off Topic Discussion