Welcome to the TGAfans.com, discussion for Gaslight Anthem music fans! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the Forums!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Who would you like to see play with TGA?

Re: Who would you like to see play with TGA?

Postby hsmall » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:35 pm

Here are some of my favorite ones from them: leather jacket, chumped, bride of usher, comfortable clothes, orange julius, and 21st dead rats. I love them all, but those are the ones that i enjoy the most
hsmall

Postby hsmall » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:36 pm

my favorite from them are leather jacket, chumped, bride of usher, comfortable clothes, orange julius, and 21st dead rats. I love them all, but those are the ones that i enjoy the most
hsmall

Postby Pez » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:11 pm

I first saw Gaslight at Hard Rock Calling in London in 2009 - Bruce was headlining. He came on and sang 59 Sound with them and then Brian joined him later that night for No Surrender. Both were amazing! YouTube clips for both.

I think they did tour with Frank that year too. I'm just getting into him and hoping to catch him in the UK later this year.
Pez

Postby PJK » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:54 am

Pez wrote:I first saw Gaslight at Hard Rock Calling in London in 2009 - Bruce was headlining. He came on and sang 59 Sound with them and then Brian joined him later that night for No Surrender. Both were amazing! YouTube clips for both.

I think they did tour with Frank that year too. I'm just getting into him and hoping to catch him in the UK later this year.

Sounds like you've seen some awesome shows. Frank Turner is great - I absolutely love his music. I've seen him play twice in Colorado, USA and once in the UK. He is coming out with a new album in 2 weeks too.
PJK

Site Admin

Postby Pez » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:22 am

Where did you see him in the UK? I've got his new album on order - really looking forward to it! I love the song Recovery, which is the only one I've heard so far. I think he's back here touring when the album's released, but I can't get tickets at the moment. Ah well, keep trying I guess!
There're some great YouTube clips of him - interviews and short documentaries etc. I'll see if I can dig them out and post them for you.
Pez

Postby PJK » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:59 pm

Pez wrote:Where did you see him in the UK? I've got his new album on order - really looking forward to it! I love the song Recovery, which is the only one I've heard so far. I think he's back here touring when the album's released, but I can't get tickets at the moment. Ah well, keep trying I guess!
There're some great YouTube clips of him - interviews and short documentaries etc. I'll see if I can dig them out and post them for you.

I saw him in Birmingham back in Dec, 2011. Seems just like yesterday. My favorite album is probably Love Ire & Song, though England Keep My Bones has some good stuff.

I don't like how heavy his touring band made some of the songs live. There is a lot to be said about a pure acoustic guitar with some drums. Nonetheless, every concert I've been to has been fantastic.
PJK

Site Admin

Previous

Return to Tours / Tickets