Welcome to the TGAfans.com, discussion for Gaslight Anthem music fans! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the Forums!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

irving plaza

irving plaza

Postby jonester » Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:24 pm

Last nights show at Irving plaza was probably the best of the ten gaslight shows I've been to. Brian and the boys were having a blast and Brian did a little more talking than usual.The Scandals and Frances and the foundation were entertaining. Dave Haus was great. I was front and center the whole night and the crowd was really into it. And if that wasn't good enough, I walked out of there with a setlist and one of Bennys drumsticks. Great night , awesome time, Great crowd. Much more intensity than fridays show. The only downside is that tonight is going to be pale by comparison
jonester

Re: irving plaza

Postby PJK » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:18 pm

Sounds like a great show. How big was the venue?
PJK

Site Admin

Postby jonester » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:01 am

pretty small, it was a red bull sound select " fan only" show and the tix were free. the crowd was awesome and the boys were on fire. My favorite drummer, Benny, was electric and really getting into it.
jonester

Postby PJK » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:29 pm

Small meaning how many people? Sounds like a great show to be at. Classic TGA.
PJK

Site Admin

Postby jonester » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:32 pm

I think Brian said there were 1,000 people there on Sundays Pier show
jonester

Postby jonester » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:40 am

Brian ar irving plaza, Image
jonester

Return to Tours / Tickets